"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Friday, November 22, 2013

A NEW Christmas classic for your family and/or classroom...

 LITTLE CHICKEN'S BIG CHRISTMAS!

I've already read this charming new book and find it fun and ever so charming! Ideal for toddlers, preschoolers and the emergent readers of kindergarten and first grade. As an experienced K-3 teacher, it is a fun book I would love to share with my students during circle time or in reading groups. The simple, adorable illustrations and text speak volumes! As a mother of 6 and now a grandmother of 4...this is a type of book I'd gather my lil' darlings onto my lap and alongside me on the sofa to enjoy together! Happy reading...and happy anticipation of the Christmas holiday! :o)


Check it out on:   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GPPSTRK


No comments:

Post a Comment