book give-a-way contest
and K-3 teachers!
The chapter book for Young readers ............The Coloring Book
The Chapter Book:
A MAGICAL MAIDEN and A MINSTREL is an original fairytale written and illustrated by CILLYart in a chapter book format for young readers (ages 6 -12, grades 1 - 5). It is a creative, fun and engaging story about what happens when a young minstrel boy meets up with a faerie girl in an enchanted forest! A glossary is included in the back of the book to help young readers/students in their vocabulary development. Whether read by a child independently, during a story time with family, friends, in the classroom, or in reading groups...this enchanting tale of minstrels, faeries, magic, music and gypsies grasps the interest of readers and listeners alike!
The coloring Book:
A MAGICAL MAIDEN and a MINSTREL...An Original Fairytale to Color is a companion book to A MAGICAL MAIDEN and a MINSTREL chapter book for young readers (ages 7 to 12 years old / Grades 2 - 5), their families and also for teachers to share with their students in the classroom! This book, also by CILLYart , has the original story and additional illustrations, with limited text, to simply depict this enchanting story of minstrels, faeries, magic, music and gypsies!
How to enter:
If you have a child or grandchild or between the ages of 6 – 12, you can enter for them today. You may also enter this contest if you are a contracted K-3 teacher in a public or private school. To enter, just follow the below steps:
- If you are on facebook, just “LIKE” my CILLYart4Upage to connect with me! If you are not yet on facebook with family and friends, just sign up today, then “LIKE” my CILLYart4U page to connect with me.
- Send me a private message on my CIILYart4U facebook page with the following information:
o Your full name as a parent/grandparent of a child (ages 6-12) or contracted K-3 teacher:
o Your current email address (for prize notification to the winners!):
o If a K-3 teacher, the name and location of the school where you teach:
o Write a complete sentence as to why you would like to read this book:
o Write the name of the site (facebook page, blog, website, twitter, etc.) where you first learned about this book give-a-way contest:
PLEASE NOTE: Your private information will only be used for verification of contestants in this book give-a-way contest and to notify the winners. Be assured that it will not be used or sold to any other business whatsoever! When winners are contacted, a mailing address for receipt of the prize will be needed and requested.
· *Only one entry per household.
· *Incomplete FB message entries will not be considered.
· *This author’s book give-a-way contest runs from June 18 to July 1, 2013
· *Two first place winners will be selected.
· *Two second place winners will be selected.
· *Winners will be notified by July 15, 2013 by email.
· *Winners of this contest will be posted by July 15, 2013 on the author’s website: http://cillyart4u.webs.com/
· *Book prizes will be shipped to winners’ addresses upon their response to the contest’s winner notification email deadline.
· *Any questions concerning this CILLYart4u Book Give-a-way Contest, please email CILLYart at: email@example.com
· *Any non-factual entry will not be considered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Comments on Facebook post, to a blog, or via email do not count as entries. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All entrants must be 18 years of age.