"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Enjoy a summer of adventure...Participate in the FUN & FREE "PREDICT ME!" Story Contest for Children...and more!

I invite any and all with children (ages 3 -12) in their lives to encourage these young ones in the FUN & FREE "PREDICT ME!" TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach Story Contest! Check out the details on...

http://cillyart4u.wix.com/cillyart4u#!events/c8hd

Contests, like the one I am sponsoring above, and summer childhood literacy programs in the local public libraries are some of the fun opportunities I had as a child and that I took advantage of with my own 6 children in developing that lifelong passion of reading!  Enjoy a summer of adventure...Enjoy a summer of reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment