"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Latest WHAZZUPS in our TWIN TAILS Series...Check it out!

Beta-reading responses are now coming in for TWIN TAILS Book 2 and tho' I see some tweaking to be done (I knew this would happen, always does!), I'm also getting lots of positive feedback on the magical fun the story holds for my child, family and adult readers! YAY!!! 

Be sure to be ready for book 2 by reading book
one, TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach! It is available at barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com

...or request it at your favorite bookstore today!

Join me in my WHAZZUP, CILLYart? blog on my website and see all my posts (http://cillyart4u.wix.com/cillyart4u#!whazzup-cillyart--author-blog/c1xoi), my children's books, my personal reading recommendations of other great books out there, and how you can invite me to come visit your classroom, school, or youth group as CILLYart, author-illustrator!  I'd love to meet you! www.cillyart4u.wix.com/cillyart4u


 

No comments:

Post a Comment